Throughout 2019, AVI-SPL is hosting its TechSpark series of evening networking events, which give you access to digital workplace experts and technology providers that improve team productivity and reduce your real estate costs.
At venues like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Ponce City Market, and TopGolf, you’ll learn how the new, agile, digital workplace includes the meeting solutions, video collaboration, and enterprise video capabilities that attract and retain talent.
You’ll understand how to apply technology strategies and solutions that increase business agility and results. You’ll also learn how AVI-SPL services ensure they measure up to your objectives. We’ve got six of our upcoming events already scheduled and ready for your registration.
TechSpark Cities in 2019
- May 2 – Atlanta, Ponce City Market
- May 14 – Cleveland, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- May 21 – Philadelphia, AVI-SPL Office (Audobon, Pa)
- July 16 – Detroit, TopGolf Auburn Hills
- Sept. 11 – Houston, Minute Maid Park
- Oct. 3 – Toronto, Hockey Hall of Fame
Each event takes place from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., local time.
- 5 p.m. – Registration
- 5:15 p.m. – Welcome by AVI-SPL office representative
- 5:30 p.m. – Keynote speaker
- 6 p.m. – Sponsor presentations
- 6:20 p.m. – Networking
- 7 p.m. – Q&A: Collaboration and Technology in Your Organization
- 7:15 p.m. – Prize drawing