It’s always a good idea to treat your workers right. Aside from just being the right thing to do, it also makes business sense to make onboarding easy and payment quick and accurate. The current labor shortage just makes it extra important because workers have options and you want to be sure that your project is the one that gets priority and they answer the call when you need them. Whether you’re hiring temporary workers for a massive event or a one-camera shoot, having a partner equipped to onboard and pay temporary workers quickly and accurately makes both clients’ and workers’ lives easier.
How to Make Onboarding and Paying Event Workers The Easiest Part of Your Job
It’s simple: Partner with an Employer of Record (EOR). Here are some of the benefits:
- EORs are in position to onboard and pay workers–even thousands of workers– to staff events. They can handle all the details for big and small events alike.
- They have the systems in place! Here at PayReel, much of the system is automated so you can take care of just about anything…at any hour…with a few taps or clicks. You don’t have to talk to anyone if you don’t want to but humans are available when you do need them. Our Client Relationship Managers are not limited to a nine-to-five schedule either. We have an after-hours phone line so we can be sure to provide speedy answers.
- Paper-free paperwork. Not having to sift through piles of identical paperwork cluttering up your desk and your headspace makes the process quicker and easier for clients and workers. Paperwork without the paper? Yes, please!
- EORs are in position to process payments in a speedy manner. In our case, workers submit timecards on Mondays and we pay them on Fridays. When they’re paid quickly, they don’t need to call your office, which frees you up to do your job better. Of course, it also keeps workers happy so they are free to focus on your project and happy to come back for your next event.
- Keeping workers happy means the people you’ve hired once stay loyal. Whether they’re working for one day or for a month, quick and accurate payment ensures that when you’re ready to hire them again, they’ll be ready to pick up the call.
- Not only does an EOR manage event payroll and payroll taxes; as the employer of record, they even take on all risk associated with a variable workforce.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that, by managing all the payment details, including the mountains of W-4s , an established EOR makes payroll a non-event. Here at PayReel, we’re devoted to making every single client and worker interaction a good one. Clients who put on events say they work with us because we make their lives easier. Think you might benefit from hiring a payroll service? Here’s a handy guide to find out more. Or contact us at 303-526-4900.
The post How to Make Hiring And Paying Workers For Events The Easiest Part of Your Day appeared first on PayReel .