With COVID-19 impacting global work environments, millions of employees are transitioning to a new normal – working from home. One of the biggest challenges of teleworking is learning to effectively communicate using live video. Whether presenting to customers or collaborating with teammates, it is essential that your virtual meetings are just as effective as those you would normally hold in-person.
In our new video, Kollective Technology’s Chris Gower, provides five tips to supercharge your home office video setup. We cover:
- The importance of holding calls in a controlled environment
- How to adjust your video setup to show off your best, most professional side
- Advice on how to choose the right backdrop or effect
- Tips to improve lighting and overall visibility
- Why audio quality is critical to successful call
If you would like to learn more about live video communication for enterprise companies, Kollective is offering a free video strategy consultation with one of our experts. Get started doing video today with help from our video strategists.
The post 5 Tips to Supercharge Your Home Office Video Setup appeared first on Kollective Technology .