The convergence of different work styles among the generations means that “one-size-fits-all” is not a viable approach to workplace collaboration or creating an experience that retains your top talent. Today’s workplace technology solutions need to be flexible and meet the needs of those working within different collaboration spaces.
Join us on Wed., Aug. 7 at 2 p.m. EST, for our webinar on the challenges and opportunities businesses face in their multigenerational workplaces. During this event, we’ll dive into the differences in work styles among the generations, what they value when it comes to the workplace experience, and what that means for your business success.
Saundra Merollo, senior engineer for Sharp, and Michael Haver, account manager for AVI-SPL, will also explore topics like:
- Embedding AI sensors in connected spaces
- Allowing for collaboration with remote employees
- Recruitment of new talent
- Automation and speak-to devices like Alexa
- Enabling IT departments to manage a wide variety of networked devices
- How Sharp is developing solutions that meet this new work paradigm
The webinar discussion will be moderated by Tom LeBlanc, editorial director for Commercial Integrator and My TechDecisions.