Can AI make the corporate onboarding process easier, faster, less stressful, and more efficient?
Yes, yes it can. And here’s even better news – human beings will still have things to do!
Particularly in the wake of the pandemic, when remote working continues to be a daily reality, company owners and managers are striving to find new ways to boost efficiency, while providing increased convenience and security for their teams.
In fact, AI powered solutions can help streamline your recruitment efforts, freeing up critical resources that can then be rededicated to more important jobs.
AI can be beneficial while onboarding new employees by:
- Eliminating the manual completion of monotonous tasks, such as requesting important items (diplomas, permits, certificates, and forms) from employees.
- Delivering contracts, policies, and SOPs to future employees electronically.
- Answering common questions regarding vacation, sick leave, pay dates, and work from home scenarios using a chatbot.
- Guiding the setup of office-related equipment and software via online resources and providing troubleshooting assistance any time of day or night.
- Onboarding can take place at any location, at any time, which is particularly helpful in a country that is still reopening.
During uncertain times, AI powered solutions can also help to ease anxieties and prompt important questions from new hires, who might otherwise be too self-conscious or intimidated to speak their minds after scoring a coveted position in your company. This ultimately expedites integration and positions your new employee ahead of time for a phenomenal first day on the job.
Recent events have provided new opportunities to use Artificial Intelligence in a complimentary role alongside traditional Human Resources teams.
As always, the heart and soul of your company will continue to thrive as a result of the engaged individuals you bring onboard your team. By leveraging all of the tools at your disposal – be it technological advancements such as AI or the outsourced workforce management benefits of Maslow Media Group – you will be able to devote critical resources toward making wise hiring decisions.
As the world’s relationship with AI continues to grow and change, Maslow Media Group will continue to serve as your number one partner for any recruiting needs. Call us at 202-965-1100 to learn more or reach out online to schedule a consultation.
The post How to Use AI Powered Solutions to Efficiently Onboard New Employees appeared first on Maslow Media .