- This event has passed.
Northern Region MeetUP – Minneapolis
April 18 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am EDTFree
CMMA Northern Region Metro MeetUP – April 18, 2019
“The Art of the Big Event: Trends on Managing Risk and Engaging Your Audience”
– Devin Drake, Featured Speaker –
Devin Drake is the CEO of Virtuvent – a video services, software and systems integration company. He’s spent 15 years in the video business, working across several areas of the industry – starting in commercials, post-production and special effects, and ending up on the technology side with live cloud video. Devin is very hands-on, and is heavily involved in live event workflows, services, hardware and technology for many fortune 500 companies that use video as a core communications toolset. Running hundreds of live events per year, Devin brings a unique perspective on how video solutions are designed and executed, and how audiences are engaged and informed.
- 11:30am – Noon: Grab some lunch and open the program
- Welcome – Mark Watz, Cargill
- Jason McFatter, Kaltura introduces Devin Drake, CEO of Virtuvent
- Devin Drake presentation via videoconference
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Overview of 2019 CMMA National Conference in San Diego
- 1:45pm – 2:30pm – Tour Cargill video facility
- 2:30pm – Program concludes.
- Happy Hour sponsored by Kaltura
Please RSVP to attend this event. To RSVP for tickets, please be sure to RSVP one ticket per name.