CMMA Connect Webinar: The Geometry of Career Management
May 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join your professional media communications colleagues for the first CMMA Connect Webinar, a series dedicated to media technology and leadership best practices.
During this Webinar, CMMA member organizations will introduce and present media communications industry best practices.
Marquitha Gilbert, Global Learning Partner
Learning & Development, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Welcome by Jim Fox, CMMA Membership Director
- Gregg Moss, CMMA President is introduced and welcomes everyone giving a short introduction about CMMA.
- Featured Speaker, Marquitha Gilbert, Global Learning Partner, Learning & Development, Merck & Co., Inc. presents: The Geometry of Career Management. This presentation will provide you to an internal discussion of identifying and understanding your TRADE, INDUSTRY and PROFESSIONAL DESTINY. It is once you understand those things that you can truly identify a path forward for you and your career. Additional aspects that are addressed in this workshop include the need to consider the image that you present and your ability to actually take the time and strategically “plan” your career. While no single workshop is completely comprehensive of all that can be done to focus on career development, the Geometry of Career Management workshop stimulates thought and action regarding the first few practical steps to begin putting a career plan in place.
- At the conclusion of Marquitha’s presentation, Q&A by Jim Fox.
- Doug Salmela, CMMA Partner Relations Director for our Member Case Study segment
- Doug introduces his 3M colleagues
- 3M Case Study
- Introduction by Warren Harmon, Program Director for the upcoming 2019 CMMA National Conference in San Diego.
- Close of Webinar.
We hope you join us for this CMMA Connect Webinar!
Noon – 1:00 pm Eastern (utc-4) / 11:00 – Noon Central / 10:00 – 11:00 am Mountain / 9:00 – 10:00 am West Coast